• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)
Oh wow, that blanket is nice! I just wish it wasn't fleece, micro-fiber is the best. :/
The Briar Rose side is super soft and silky and doesn't feel like typical fleece like the bottom side does.

10252141_686256618114892_1083665828227274570_n_zps13745a80.jpg

10421552_686256621448225_606784153436861929_n_zps22053b52.jpg

I just saw these on the Disney Dolls Facebook page - I cannot WAIT for this!!

I just got back from my local Joann's today and they had a lot of new Sleeping Beauty blankets and pillows and fabric. They had some soft fabric of Aurora, fabric of Aurora in her princess look and as Briar Rose, and some cool Maleficent dragon material. I picked up this Briar Rose fleece blanket kit though and I'm so excited to have a Briar Rose blanket. All of it was 50% off today too.

314te1f.jpg

I can't wait to make it!

I love this. I used to work at Joanns in the states. My poor husband now has to deal with me ordering allll the fabric online. Thanks for posting it

The Sleeping Beauty deluxe doll set was revealed today as well for those who didn't know. I love the things it comes with, but it doesn't look like Maleficent comes with her staff. That is a huge bummer for me :(.

10346609_687114561362431_128606942968493754_n.jpg

Nice that Aurora dolls have variety with the dresses. And it is her pink outfit that in the hanger too! But I actually like the singing Briar Rose more than the fairytale collection one… it is more simple.

Matthewlondon: I *think* you missed it. At least it already was in the german store the same day the Maleficent merchandise first showed up?

when are we getting informations about the aurora LE doll??i would like to see the first picture of her...i can't stand waiting so long :(

Hi everyone. Sorry, this has probably been asked but I've not been keeping up - is there any news on the 17" LE Aurora/Maleficent? Surely they'll be a pre order coming up at the end of July. Or have I missed it? Thanks!

So the only news we have is the rumored stuff.
Aurora LE5000 half blue half pink
Maleficent LE5000
Phillip LE3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back