• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)
I've seen the mugs, but can someone link or show the pictures of the journals? I'm very curious as to how they look. I'm going to be broke real soon! Lol. LE Aurora is breathtaking.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Pictures from ebay listing (pretty sure I can post them, if not, ill remove them)

I'm heading to the Disney Store tomorrow, hopefully they got released early there as well.

Thank you for posting! How pretty! I can't wait to see everything they release. There's a lot coming out, isn't there?

Attention!!! The Art of Aurora MUGS (Maleficent & Aurora!) are on the EU website – we can buy them! They're 13 € each.

EDIT: Seems like it's only the german store as of now? I couldn't find them on the other EU sites.

Last edited:
Hopefully where some of the merchandise has been released early and where the website has a section already made for the collection, that means most of the merchandise will be released Monday or sometime next week including the limited edition pin.

Only thing that is wrong is her face...only face they made really good is Elsas and Annas. Rest of them have no likeness with cartoon characters.

Only thing that is wrong is her face...only face they made really good is Elsas and Annas. Rest of them have no likeness with cartoon characters.

I think Anna and Elsa are the stand out when it comes to face likeness, however, aurora's face looks pretty similar to the animator version I think.

The only face that doesn't fit is rapunzel's.

I agree Anna, and Elsa have the most accurate faces. Maybe it's easier because they are 3d characters? Although Rapunzel looks nothing like herself. And Cinderella, Belle, Alice don't either. But I actually think Aurora looks a lot like her character. Defiantly the best Aurora face so far.

I do think this Aurora has the best sculpt so far and looks a lot like her and is better than the fairytale couple doll. But the fairytale couple is still nice and deffo facially the nicest out of the 5. Now Cinderella again looks nothing like her self:(

Can someone post a pic of the mugs? I don't have an Aurora mug yet and would love to see what they look like! I can't seem to find pictures of them

Thanks! Love the bird on the handle, but I hate the pedestal mugs :/ I always feel like they take up more room and are going to tip over or break more easily. Think I'll pass on this one

Welp, its Monday and nothing was released on the US Disney Store site regarding Art of Aurora merchandise. Maybe they will put some stuff up tomorrow where the doll is going up for pre-order on the US site? I can't imagine it being too much longer now.

Last edited:
Welp, its Monday and nothing was released on the US Disney Store site regarding Art of Aurora merchandise. Maybe they will put up some Art of Aurora stuff tomorrow where the doll is going up for pre-order on the US site? I can't imagine it being too much longer now.

The site hasn't been updated yet. It usually gets updated around 3:10.

Yup I sadly know that now. That hit me pretty hard because I JUST missed the pin lol.

So did I sadly. I was able to get the Lithographs though. If Steve Thompson didn't do the lithographs, I probably would have passed. I got the mugs and journals as well. Hopefully I can get the snow globe next week when I get paid. Not sure if I care for the jewelry box but its Steve Thompsons work on the box, might have to splurge... I just adore his work.

Checked the site around midnight: nothing. Checked it just now, and there's the pin and they won't let me add it. I'm hanging around in case something like the Frozen pin happens again.

Anyone get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back