• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little SB update:

pictures of the funko pop figures for Maleficent (2014)- for those who haven't seen them:

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-17%20at%2012.15.41%20AM-220x.jpg

The upcoming Solomon book now has an official cover:
51hbyeDPA2L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The new big golden book cover:

9780736432337_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

[video=youtube;68_-5d3PHQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_-5d3PHQE[/video]

Interesting new trailer. Looks like another full one should be coming out soon.

The designer collection looks very nice! I showed my friends and they really wanna by the whole collection lol. It feels good to finally be seeing some merchandise coming out to help build up hype for the film.

As some of y'all suggested, I'm jumping on the bandwagon that LE Aurora will be released with 3000 or 4000 in pink and 3000 or 4000 in blue! If Disney did that, then they have a genius in marketing strategy... I know I would want both.

Thank you all for these informative posts! I am new here and am excited to see so many folks as excited about all things Disney as I am!

Is it terrible that I am almost 25 years old and don't recall ever having actually watched Sleeping Beauty? :anxious: My grandma has the Little Golden Book, which I've borrowed and read numerous times, but I don't remember seeing the movie. I am definitely going to be buying the Diamond Edition. And I am super excited about the Maleficent movie...though I suppose I should try to borrow Sleeping Beauty from someone before I see it.

I'm excited to see what kind of merchandise is going to be released. I'm a doll person, so I'm anxious to see those. I also really like the Jim Shore Storybook figurine. There's a place nearby that sells his figurines, and I'm hoping they'll get this one (along with some of the other new releases I've been eying) in later this year so I can buy the darn things without having to pay shipping. Though there will be tax...but I guess I'd rather pay tax than shipping. :p

So do you guys think that well get a vinylmation set?
I mean, we've gotten a vinylmation set for almost every diamond edition. :/

I really hope we do.
8 figures.
1. Aurora pink with variant in blue
2. Phillip
3. Fauna
4. Merry weather
5. The other fairy
6. Maleficent
7. Maleficent's crow
8. Dragon chaser

I want one....

I saw this a little late, but after calling around my local Hot Topic stores without luck, I ended up ordering a throw blanket on eBay... free shipping though! Thanks for the updates, guys and gals!

Yeah, hottopic currently has 2 shirts that has direct shots from the movie.
One is of the dragon battle
The other is when Phillip is waking aurora.

It's kinda funny how hot topic has the good Disney shirts and Disney has the terrible ones. Lol

I really hope we do.
8 figures.
2. Phillip
3. Fauna
4. Merry weather
5. The other fairy
6. Maleficent
7. Maleficent's crow
8. Dragon chaser

I want one....

Flora is the other fairy ;)
I too hope they release a set for Sleeping Beauty.

Flora is the other fairy ;)
I too hope they release a set for Sleeping Beauty.

Thank you! I can't believe I forgot her name.

I hope we get at least something unique.
We already have a dragon, maleficent, and Phillip.

Maybe a set with aurora and the 3 fairies.
I can see that.
Or a combo topper: 3 fairies are combos and the blind box is pink aurora and 1/10 blue aurora variant.

Or the other way.... Fairies is blind boxed and aurora is combo topper...

I really want this to happen. Disney, you've disappointed me a lot.. But if you give me this I'll give you a clean slate.. XD

I really hope we do.
8 figures.
2. Phillip
3. Fauna
4. Merry weather
5. The other fairy
6. Maleficent
7. Maleficent's crow
8. Dragon chaser

I want one....

I am not much on Vinylmations, but I would definitely buy this set. It sounds lovely :3.

SleepingBeautyDiamondEdBlurayCombo.jpg_rgb.jpg

So apparently Disney changed the cover art for the Diamond Edition of Sleeping Beauty. Its very similar except now Aurora is in her pink dress as opposed to her Briar Rose outfit and you can't see the mountain with Maleficent's castle on it anymore. I still quite like this box art, as it is very beautiful, but kinda wish they had kept the original too.

I prefer the new one I'm so glad they changed it! As it was I was going to just keep my platinum dvd but now I must get the diamond edition! The pink really pops against maleficent! It might me my favourite artwork for any of the diamond edition dvds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back