• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sloth Love GreyWyvern

ZAPPED! Sloth Love GreyWyvern

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Something about this just makes me want bust out with a ...

hey-you-guys.png

(and then go eat a Baby Ruth)

I have seriously fallen off the face of the earth and did a complete MIA job. Yet ... for some reason and somehow y'all found me!! Brian ... man, I don't know what brought this on, but it is awesome. I can't tell you the last pin day that I got, so it definitely means a lot.

Check out this zap of awesomeness ... That squirt pin is sweet and I've been on the fence about going for that set or just picking the ones for our collection. The wife loves squirt!! And the kid loves his Buzz and Figment too!

IMG_20150313_080743_740_zpslsszkram.jpg

You guys are awesome. Now, I got to figure out some retribution!! :anxious:

Oh ... and while I'm at it, I'll be in WDW down at DTD on March 30. If anyone needs a pickup of anything, just let me know. Just a warning, I have zero clue what is out there so you'll have to talk to me like I'm an idiot. That shouldn't be hard for Dawny. :lol:

Back