• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Snow White 80th Pins

SOLD! Snow White 80th Pins

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had have the good fortune of having two of the Jumbos on hand as well as four of the other limited releases. I have a friend who gifted me the full set and a mostly complete set I purchased from Merlin ... I would be happy to trade and/or sell my extras. Posting here before the FB ...

Would prefer to trade for Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Jiminy, Tink, Elliott and others in my wants list (Counselor on Pin Pics)

Jumbo - Asking $150 OBO
4 Others - asking $20 each (Evil Queen, Old Hag, Snow and Prince, 80th Flip open

Pins are still available ... For sale and/or trade.

a2300b2dade250aa8609b7ca1fdc2349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back