• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Piece of Disney Movies - Ends Wed. 5/9/18 at 2:30pm PDT

Auction Ended: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Piece of Disney Movies - Ends Wed. 5/9/18 at 2:30pm PDT

AshleyV

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hello, fine people of DPF!

Up for grabs today is this vastly underrated Piece of Disney Movies pin, featuring everyone's favorite grump, Grumpy! This is the exact pin you will receive, should you win:

7a7UWqx.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: The white flecks you see on the pin are on the PLASTIC casing and not the pin itself. The pin does not have any discernible defects as far as I can tell. The card it comes on, however, has a just a little bit of wear and tear.

A few specifications...

PinPics ID: #81950
Want/Trades: 412/34

This auction will end on Wednesday, May 9 at 2:30 p.m. Disneyland time (PDT).

If you will be attending docfish2u's party, I will gladly bring this pin to the event and make the trade with you for the winning bid in person. If you will not be attending the party, I will just as happily mail it to you. Per DPF rules, this auction is available to anyone inside/outside of the United States.

Now, on to the fun stuff!

tumblr_ndmlooZy131rmdhkfo1_500.gif

My PinPics username is AshleyV. Above all, I will be looking/hoping for pin(s) from my wants list -- LE, OE, doesn't matter. (Some of those OEs are harder to track down than LEs anyway!) I'm also open to duplicates of pins I already own, specifically Snow White pins (I'm putting together a Snow White lanyard so I don't have to risk losing any of the pins in my displays).

If you don't have anything on my wants list, do not panic.

tumblr_n8d19oOepf1qea2mvo1_250.gif

Good traders are ALWAYS welcome, especially as I'll be using them to trade during docfish's party (again, only if the auction winner will also be in attendance and we make the trade in person). Other PODMs, PODH, Stitch/Belle/Rapunzel/Ariel pins, DSSH/DSF, WDI, whatever's easy to trade, you get the picture.

The only things I'd prefer not to get: hidden Mickeys, counterfeit or scrapper pins, Fab 5 pins, pins that have poor wants/trades ratios or multiple scrapper warnings, that sort of thing.

I think that about covers it! Mods, if I've forgotten any key rules or guidelines, please let me know. Otherwise, happy bidding, everyone!

hB9CD423C

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

I don’t have any of your wants, but how about my Fantasia PODM? #86559 on pinpics.

a10ba29a791eeea09b4191e387665708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have any of your wants, but how about my Fantasia PODM? #86559 on pinpics.

a10ba29a791eeea09b4191e387665708.jpg

A wonderful bid I'd be happy to accept!

Just FYI y'all, you DON'T need to have anything on my wants list or be attending docfish's party to bid. Open to all bids. :)

I wish i had better pins to try and get this lovely pin! Do you like the Evil Queen and the dwarfs from Snow White ?

I don't collect Evil Queen or the dwarfs, but please feel free to bid anything! Like I said, I'm on the lookout for good traders if people don't have anything on my wants list. :)

Time for our first leaderboard!

1. @Ajk - A great Fantasia PODM that would make a nice trader (or zap!). (Two questions: Was that an official bid, or were you just asking if it would make a good bid? If the latter, let me know and I'll take you off the leaderboard. Also, is the cel faded or is that just a trick of the light?)
2. @CanaDaLE - A PODH I have on my wants list and a pin I've been searching a while for!
spacer.gif
@Booger1964 - A lovely Snow White pin, but one I don't need for my collection.

Thanks for the great bids, y'all! We have just a little over two days left before this auction ends.

Time for our first leaderboard!

1. @Ajk - A great Fantasia PODM that would make a nice trader (or zap!). (Two questions: Was that an official bid, or were you just asking if it would make a good bid? If the latter, let me know and I'll take you off the leaderboard. Also, is the cel faded or is that just a trick of the light?)
2. @CanaDaLE - A PODH I have on my wants list and a pin I've been searching a while for!
spacer.gif
@Booger1964 - A lovely Snow White pin, but one I don't need for my collection.

Thanks for the great bids, y'all! We have just a little over two days left before this auction ends.
It was definitely an official bid. The cel is neither faded nor a trick of the light. The scene is from the meteor shower and basically shows a meteor tail swooshing across the scene. It's similar to the 3rd one on the 9th row here: The PODM Library

Do you have your entire collection listed? I only have a few OE's from your wants list which aren't comparable, so I was shooting for Snow White pins that you don't have:)

Do you have your entire collection listed? I only have a few OE's from your wants list which aren't comparable, so I was shooting for Snow White pins that you don't have:)

I do have my entire collection listed, yes (I'm just fairly selective about Snow White pins, so if it's not on my owns/wants list I won't be adding it to my displays). But traders are always welcome! Most of the wants for my collection are either OE (like all of the Avengers pins) or fairly rare and hard to find, so I'm not really expecting to get any. :)

Okay, let’s see if I can sweeten the pot by adding the below pin.
So my offer is #62263 - Jasmine Gold Card AND #86559 - Fantasia PODM

97d6f1d7ee49864da79f9269ca8afbfc.jpg

Last edited:
My turn to try and sweeten the pot. I will add pin #82034 to my bid. So my bid is pins #82034, #109059, and PoDM Lonesome Ghost.

dc4504d609ef0d2957fefb2487224fe9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Okay I’ll try this. New Bid...

#84204 PODM - Peter Pan (with Wendy)
cf2e82623f91e1bc2b08f88a12c94a30.jpg

Back