Snow White collection (image-heavy)

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by AshleyV, Aug 5, 2017.

1. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Time for a collection update! I've been collecting Snow White pins (among my various other side collections) for a little over a year and a half now, and finally had to admit to myself that my little pin bag was way too small for all of the pins that had been piling up in my closet. I recently moved into my first house and had the time/wall space to display my pin boards, so I created this display last night (apologies in advance for all of the photos!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Most of the pins are grouped by a specific color (red, blue, yellow, white and green)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Others have been grouped into categories: Snow White & her prince,

[​IMG]

standalone Snow White pins,

[​IMG]

pastel/glitter Snow White pins,

[​IMG]

Snow White & her horse (I don't think it had a name in the film, and it technically belongs to her prince, so it's funny to me that they even bothered creating pins with this pairing),

[​IMG]

Snow White at Disneyland,

[​IMG]

and my personal favorite, Snow White & books.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, over half of my collection is still boxed up, so I need to figure out how/where to display those pins someday. That's Future Ashley's problem, though! :)

[​IMG]

4. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Beautiful collection! I love the displays too, especially the heart shaped boards. Still hoping one day I will come across similar boards where I live :)

5. momin.ator

momin.ator Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Great collection!

6. Shelterkat

Shelterkat At Cost Shopper

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

Very nicely done. I especially love the ones with her horse.

7. slbrabham

slbrabham Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

You have created such an amazing display. I love how you have several small frames with distinct themes instead of one larger board. It's awesome.

8. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Very nicely set up and displayed. The frame of book related pins is particularly beautiful! Nicely done!

9. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Wow!!! Wonderful collection and so beautifully displayed.

10. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Beautiful collection! Snow White is pretty underrated considering she is the first Disney princess! Love the colors used in the square frames :] thanks for sharing!

11. TammyH

TammyH Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I love how you displayed them! and having smaller frames with distinct groupings works so well. :)

12. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing collection, so well-displayed :wavey:

13. froggerway

froggerway nobody cared then

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

It's so pretty! I can't stop staring (some envy in there, I'm sure) at how organized and artistic it's displayed.

I noticed that very few pins, if any, show the dwarfs. Is that by collecting choice or are they still waiting to be displayed? :)

14. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Thanks, all! ^_^

[​IMG]

That's definitely by choice! The other pins waiting to be displayed are mostly Snow White/Prince as well. With the exception of Bashful and Sleepy, I really can't stand most of the dwarfs, so my collection is almost exclusively just princess pins.

15. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wow, this is an amazing and beautiful collection! Like others have mentioned, the way you have them displayed is great - I love the grouping by theme/color into separate frames, and I love the backgrounds and frames themselves that you've chosen. I look forward to seeing this one updated as you get the rest of your collection displayed. :)

16. cryptidcrocuta

cryptidcrocuta Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

this is a gorgeous display! I love that you color themed them

17. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Really love your collection, so many beautiful pins! I also like the way you organized them by color and the heart shaped boards, it all looks so pretty together