• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White collection

AshleyV

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't think I've posted photos of my current collection in some time, and now that the last few purchases/trades/zaps have helped me complete my first big pin project, I figured it was time to share. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to have knickknacks around unless they serve some sort of purpose, so when I first got into pin trading this year, I decided I needed a way to take my pins with me. I purchased a secondhand handbag off of eBay and narrowed my focus to Snow White (princess only) pins, and this was born:

2HIpHUd.jpg

FB2ZAlm.jpg

I use locking pin backs (not the ones that use the wrench; the other kind) to keep the pins from falling out, so I feel pretty safe taking my bag out in public without having to worry that they'll vanish.

w8IvcTS.jpg

ZXEeNyr.jpg

Right now, I only take this purse out with me to the Disney parks and pin meets. I'm very protective of it! My only regret has been taking it on Splash Mountain when I visited WDW, and I nearly had a heart attack after sitting in the front of the log and trying not to get it wet. Although I've filled up this bag with pins (and rather quickly!), I'm planning other projects for future Snow White and park pins that come my way, and will post updates as those projects get completed.

Shoutout to timeerkat, amypins, MerlinEmrys, jaac98, Megfan, docfish2u, and anyone else I may be forgetting for all of the awesome sales, trades, and zaps! This community is beyond wonderful and I love being part of it. :)

You have a really nice collection of pins, a wide variety of styles for one character. They look great on red!

How fantastic!!! :D I'm in love with this bag, hahah! You've done a great job. :3 Kudos on an awesome, and growing, collection! :D

~Merlin

Thanks, everyone! :)

Ftskim, I completely agree -- Snow is the best! There is such a variety of a beautiful pins for her, too, if you decide to start collecting her. (Of course, there's an equal number of not-so-great ones, but that's not a problem unless you're trying to be a completist.)

This is one of the most creative ways to display/carry pins that I've ever seen. It's like you have a big juicy apple covered in Snow White pins. :roll: The red really sets off the blues and yellows nicely. Great collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back