• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White LE Robert Tonner Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White LE Robert Tonner Doll

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Selling a gorgeous Snow White Robert Tonner Disney Showcase Collection LE Doll!!! :)

She is missing her cape, she has a blue ribbon rather than red in her hair, and no original box or stand.

I had purchased her at a pawn shop(already without missing items), thinking I would try to collect ALL THE Tonner Disney dolls...sadly I do not have room with my 17" DS dolls and my regular collections! :facepalm: I am going to have to stick to the Tonner's that fit into my collection only! :sigh:

Asking $180 o.b.o. plus actual shipping

PM & Comment :)

She's gorgeous, and if I had the money currently I'd buy her in a heartbeat. Maybe after all the moving boxes are unpacked haha. Good luck. She's beautiful.

Thank you SO very much!!! :hug: She is stunning!!! :) Feel free to make a offer if you get unpacked and decide you would like her!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back