• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snowy Day Pin Musings....Does this happen to you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowy Day Pin Musings....Does this happen to you???

TinyTink

Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So, following the Tao of Pooh on Snowy Days....and with everything shut down here in the DC area, I finished my work and then some fairly early online. After a little snow shoveling with the Hubby, what was left to do but...well....you know....
giphy.gif

Those of you who know me, know that I somehow went from a pretty focused collection of TLM and Tink, along with a strong tangent of art-related pins...to somehow becoming side tracked with Pooh pins - I'm up to a well-curated 28 Pooh and friends pins.

But THEN, at the past few pin trading events with the Maryland Pin Traders...and in reviewing and updating my collection online today, it appeared that a new sly little character was gently (?) making her adorable way into the collection....with almost 80 pins! And, she seems so innocent!
giphy.gif

How often does this happen to you??? And, what do you learn about your pin collection when you find yourself with a little more time than usual to do some pin collection analyses?

I have been contemplating "letting go" of a few of my collections. But what do I do with the
pins? Do I trade them? Do I sell them? Do I keep them just in case I change my mind?

I have been contemplating "letting go" of a few of my collections. But what do I do with the
pins? Do I trade them? Do I sell them? Do I keep them just in case I change my mind?

And that - dear fellow pin traders - is the million dollar question!!! Such Hard Decisions....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back