• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So incredibly new at this...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So incredibly new at this...lol

Threedvlsoneangl

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am a former Disney World cast memeber and collect a ton of pins for my daughter while I worked there...however, I have a specific question regarding a pin I have. Can some one please direct me to where and how I can post the question. I believe I have a pin that has an error, but I am not sure! Help! BTW nice to fi this forum...and thanks in advance for any help.. ~Marlene~

Last edited:
Hello
Welcome to DPF
There's a section named Pin Comparison here , if you have a photo of yours you can post it there along with your questions about it .
Have a great day
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back