• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL so what is this all about

VINYL so what is this all about

Fly_with_me_dumbo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi, would someone like to explain vinyls to me please lol, how it works etc,
is it all just a fad thats gonna last 2 years??
alsoo does DLRP trade them and if so where??

A fad!

Haha!

You could say the very same thing about pins.

There are some hardcore vinylmation traders and collectors out there.

I have acquired 34 since December and I love them!!

DLRP does trade them in most of the shops now. Normally on the tills closest to the pins.

Most vinyl trading occurs in the studios.

Fire away your questions! :)

Martin :)

I dont see it going away anytime soon.
Max now has over 50 of them to go with his pins.
We are selective unlike the pins that we have to have every one.
The only set he wants complete is Star Wars.

They are big to the point that stores like D-Street is almost exclusively Vinyls.
Dont buy for an investment, buy for the fun and it wont matter.

i dont think i want to start collecting, but maybe get a couple on my trips to dlrp, and maybe as a good souvi for when i go without my bf to bring him back to put on his desk, I know you but blind if thats correct? but when you trade i the parks can you see what you are getting trading for yeah?

and the reason i said a fad haha is becasue i know pins have been out a loooong time, how long have vinyls been out now?

Last edited:
The world of vinyl and custom vinyl collectibles in general is HUGE. With Disney tapping into such a large market, I don't see their Vinylmation line going away anytime soon, if ever.

Back