• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So you think you want to start a zap war?

ZAPPED! So you think you want to start a zap war?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I screwed up big time and forgot to send out a trade I had made with AshleyV. So when she asked me if I had sent it, I realized my mistake. Most of you know me to make up for things when I screw up and this was a big screw up. I sent her a pin that was a grail. (duh, I am the grailslayer :naughty:) Well she decided that would not stand.

"David - Don't think for a second that can escape getting zapped after gifting me one of my grail pins! Until I find the perfect pin for you, though, these will have to do. Thank you for everything you to do make DPF such a wonderful place! - AshleyV"

Ashley, you were so sweet to accept my apology for my major screw up. It doesn't happen often, but on occasion it does happen. The bad part of getting old. :sad:

Now having said that, be careful who you are messing with :wiggle: I may seem like an easy going person, but I do take zapping very seriously. :shock: I am kind of known for my zap wars. If you want some good reading enter Zagales14 and docfish2u into the search bar and see what carnage happened the last time I was in a zap war.

The 3 pins she sent me are:
[h=3]
thumb130_201604187676.jpg
LOVE LETTERS - PIN OF THE MONTH: ARIEL AND ERIC[/h]
Pin# 114498

pin17423th200

[h=3]MAGICAL MUSICAL MOMENTS - KISS THE GIRL[/h]
Pin# 17423

pin4594th200

[h=3]PROPIN - THE LION KING SET (SIMBA AND NALA AS CUBS)[/h]
Pin# 4594

Thank you so much Ashley!!! But be very careful. :anxious:

Hahah! So awesome!

And yes, I remember the Great Zagfish zap war.... It was beautiful.

Way to go, Ashley, and congrats Grailslayer. :3

~Merlin

David,

you so deserve this. However, if there is a zap war starting... I am in.. I missed being apart of the ZAGFISH zap war. Though I would still have to pick a side.. lol.

What is wrong with you people? :p

If you want to effectively win a zap war, you go in silent, random zap using aliases on return addresses and disappear like it never happened. None of this grandstanding shenanigans. :salute:

If this is the calm before the (zap) war, please let me know so I can get plenty of popcorn ready to watch the show when the packages start flying. :lol:

But in all seriousness, congratulations on the zaps. They couldn't have gone to a more deserving person. And if a zap war *does* break out, well, all's fair in love, war, and pins!

Back