• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SoCal AP saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoCal AP saying hello

Huck86

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My Name is Ryan or you can call me Huck. I'm a SoCal Disney AP living in San Diego and make it out to Disneyland/DCA about 3-4 times per month. I grew up in SoCal but moved around a bit through my 20s, but glad to be back here and I knew the first thing I wanted to do was get an AP!

I'm fairly new to Disney PinTrading. I've always had a fascination for pins but started taking it recently Disney wise since I became an AP in January. I don't necesarilly have a collection as of yet, so you could say i'm still finding my way. Usually if I find anything cool, i'm all over it! I love mystery boxes, limited editions, and 5 pin packs to use for traders.

Looking forward to trading mystery box pin dupes with you all and seeing what cool stuff you guys have!

Welcome to the forum! You’ll be in good shape for trading going to the park that frequently. Tip: Plan to be there early if possible on the days that the Windows of Evil come out. Those are HUGELY popular.

Hi and Welcome!

Mystery sets are great. They are the best for trading. Good luck. Any set in particular that you are trying to complete?

Sarah

Hi and Welcome!

3-4 times a month???? Surprise jealous! Living in Ohio, I'm lucky to get to WDW every few years (darn family actually wants to vacation in places other than WDW....whats wrong with them?? haha)

Welcome Ryan! I’m new here myself. I’ve been pin trading since 2005 or so after a trip to WDW. I’m originally from SoCal myself from the Mission Viejo area about 20-30 minutes South of Anaheim.

Man I miss those 3-4 times a month. My wife and I did the same through our dating years and the first two years of our marriage. My wife was an AP from 1998-2016 and I was an AP from 2005-2016.

Sadly we had to move due to the cost of living rising too high for us in CA so we are now in Texas. Luckily it’s equidistant from WDW and DLR so we can choose which vacation we want to plan but we generally go to DLR/DCA because we can stay with family when we come to visit.

Pleased to meet and you and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what items you offer up for trades.

If you ever want to trade in the future my pinpics ID is DeputyDonald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back