• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Some belated thanks for Birthday and Congrats Zaps

ZAPPED! Some belated thanks for Birthday and Congrats Zaps

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

As you've probably noticed, I've been a hair busy these past few weeks. XD in addition to crazy pin releases, my summer courses have started so I'm getting to know all of my new students and all the grading that entails. XD In addition I treated myself to a Nintendo Switch and the new Zelda game as payment for surviving my PhD exams, so most of my spare time has been in Hyrule, hahah! AND! This past weekend was my birthday! So Bf and I spent the weekend at Disney for the Pandora opening! (It was beyond incredible!)

But along the way, several of you guys sent me along some presents that need some acknowledgment. ;P

David (Speedwaystar1) sent me this super fun card and awesome magnet for my birthday! It's totes going straight to the school office. :D thanks so much! :D

1990a12f80e5a735e53a5025b138e8ca.jpg

And PinFun sent along this super sweet pin as congrats for passing the exams!

aa8400b223dd2758dda42f9037291eea.jpg

I absolutely love it! I'm honestly considering having "Merlin" engraved in it. :D thank you so much! It's absolutely amazing and is going into my "Special Memories" case. :3

Last Thursday, I had the pleasure of running into Haunted575 (and Haunted Jr!) at MK during my pickup runs and she was kind enough to Zap me a little birthday sweet of my choice! So I picked the Enchanted Rose cake pop. :3

d1bdd5af3c4d19ff36aa553ae48e48a8.jpg

You're always so sweet. ;P thank you dear!!

And an extra thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday either via text, FB, Insta, or here on the forum. You guys are like my second family and I am so thankful to all of you

Last edited:
And PinFun sent along this super sweet pin as congrats for passing the exams!

aa8400b223dd2758dda42f9037291eea.jpg

I absolutely love it! I'm honestly considering having "Merlin" engraved in it. :D thank you so much! It's absolutely amazing and is going into my "Special Memories" case. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Happy belated birthday! You can bring it by my lab and I'll engrave it for you on the laser.

Back