• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some New Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some New Pins

Sufikation

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We started planning for our 2014 DLR summer vacation and it put me in the mood to buy some pins. Thanks to BD_Grotto123 for a good deal on these pretty pins, I am a sucker for anything Star Wars or Star Tours. I think I will buy a PODM or 2 before too long also...I like some of them but they are sooooo spendy. Anyways...on to the pics.

The pictures dont due these things justice, sorry...I am no good with a camera.

Nice start to your collection! May I suggest, that rather than buying a PODM, you try and get one of these guys:

Pin 83335: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Piece of Star Tours History Jumbo Pin
pin83335

Pin 84592: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2011 - Jumbo Pin - Piece of Star Tours History
pin84592

It looks great in person (I have the Disneyland one). It's a Star Tours PODM, and it is MUCH cooler than the other PODMs.

Thanks, my collection is much bigger than this...these are a buy out of excitement from planning the next dlr vacation in 2014. Is your star tours pin for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back