• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some of my frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are Disney Auction dressing room door pins. I did not realize how many there were until I was finished with the set.

So jealous of the dressing room door set, I love those! Going to add working on that set this year to my NY resolutions.

Your dressing room door collection makes me smile! It's so neat to see all the characters stepping out of the lined up doors, one after the other. Nice!

Great job, Donna! Love the two Up frames. I also like your Ariel collection! You have some pins that I would love to have. Thanks for sharing. :)

I love those frames! I've been thinking of framing some of mine, right now they're all on cork boards. I adore the door pins and the way you displayed them - the Alice and Chip and Dale are now going on my wants list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back