• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Some Zaps to be Thankful For!

ZAPPED! Some Zaps to be Thankful For!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! So Thanksgiving has come and gone and, while I have so so much to be thankful for, a few among you decided I needed yet another reason to give thanks.

After a looooong car ride back on Saturday, we toted all of our built up mail inside the house and I began cracking open some packages that I was expecting. But there was one that I didn't recognize. BUT I SURE AS HECK RECOGNIZED WHAT WAS INSIDE!!

189bd300700fc6fa784f5df767b09c19.jpg

A DA 100 SCROOGE PIN. GUYS. GUYS. I literally gasped, and boyfriend though I had cut myself on something because I started to cry. That pin is so gorgeous and so big! And along with it was the most precious note ever!

0498254f4517d3b871bb28fe151150d1.jpg

I soon discovered it was from Counselor (who has already helped me get two of my most biggest Scrooge Grails) and the hand turkey is from his daughter. She drew me a Jasmine Turkey and with an artistic attention to detail heretofore unseen by these layman eyes! Look at the hair! Look at the tiger! Look at the belly button!

I can't even. It's all so sweet. I'm not sure what make me cry more, the pin or the turkey. But I'm so so thankful. <3

After recovering from the near fatal shock or a new Scrooge Grail, I turned my attention to a mysteriously packaged box with an address I knew all too well...

7b63236d5fb2693b9dafd49669bd4119.jpg

Immediately I took to Facebook to weedle dearest Sara into letting me open the package early. XD she consented and off came the wrapping!

de311612a99913969f8bc82d62cbf3d0.jpg

b0e443cba4c61755943a85efd50bd00d.jpg

After sitting and staring at the box awhile because it was so lovely, I sat and stared at the INSIDE because it was just as lovely!

bb8c1410496cf62687c305bbbde06848.jpg

So many wonderful goodies!! The candy is already eaten XD I love love the Scrooge sticker! And the Jasmine! And the Genie! And the Jafar pin we traded for! But nothing was as spectacular as this.

fbe5bdc1b4c9b2669002fe5eac8eb41c.jpg

A limited edition, gold plated, Sword in the Stone thimble from England and a pewter Merlin statue.

What.

Are you kidding?! Where do you even find these awesome things!? You're way too good to me, Sara! Thank you so so much!

You're both so awesome, and I cannot say enough how thankful I am. :3 you're the bestest!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOVE the gold Sword in the Stone and Pewter Merlin :)

I do try to pay it forward when I can. I am going to LOVE trying to slay all those Scrooge pins :)

VERY glad the pin fits in your collection and you find the beauty in the small things like Jasmine's Belly Button in a child's whimsical drawing :)

Have a joyous holiday my friend!

Back