• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Somebody mystery zapped me!

ZAPPED! Somebody mystery zapped me!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I don't think that people realize that with the amount of emails I have at my disposal how hard it is to mystery zap us. But every once and a while I am surprised. Today is it.

Here is the beautiful pin we were sent

[h=3]WDW - JOURNEY THROUGH TIME PIN EVENT 2003 (MULAN) ARTIST CHOICE[/h]
Pin# 24494

So whoever our mystery zapper is, thank you so much!!! This is one of the more amazing Mulan pins I have ever seen!

ohhh....what a day...the grail slayer has been slayed with a mystery zap!! lol.:bowdown:
Way to go mystery zapper, you know this is going to drive him nuts...lol. :naughty:

@anncro45 a mystery zap is when the person who zaps you does not include their name or address. They want to do it secretly.

@caw caw rawr, congratulation on finding 70024. I guess I can put that one into my traders now. :)

Can I just tell you how grateful I am that you found yet another pin for me? (It's the thought and the effort that makes me smile.) You just made my day! Again! :)

@caw caw rawr, I am always looking for grail pins. You would be surprised at the side of the drawer I have for that type of pins, just waiting to find the right home for. I could not believe how hard it was to find that one. A newer open edition pin no less. Sometimes you can never tell what will and won't be easy to find.

Awesome! Congrats! (ps: when you get a chance feel free to message me :) really hope to trade again lol thank you!) :wavey:

Back