• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Somebody stole 13,000 dollars of pins from DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol but they were all rack pins on backers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I said boosters for the bit, but they're all the same. I'm always hesitant to purchase new pins on eBay.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glad someone posted the link to the story. Everyone always asks, "How can people sell new pins so cheap?" Now you know. And it's not, just one guy. There are networks out there. I know in the LEGO world, drug dealers will get their addict customers to do the stealing (and assume the risk of getting busted) and then they flip for cash.

He can join the two guys busted for counterfeit pins in "pin trading infamy." But it's a reminder that there are a lot of shady characters in the pin world.

Well... That's ONE Way to get stock for your Flea Market booth or your Auction site store!! LOL ;)

Seriously though, there are SO MANY illegal ways to obtain legitimate Disney Merchandise to sell, it's scary!! :(

Sounds to me like an inside job. Some cast member is sweating bullets. Probably even quit when this hit the news.

Makes ya wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back