• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Soo upset I could spit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo upset I could spit!!!!

shls062167

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I just got Pin 39035: DLR - Global Lanyard Series 3 (Finding Nemo - Bubbles)in a pinpics trade and its FAKE. This is the 3rd time this week. I have taken the time to weed out the bad pins in my collections, it would be nice if this could be done in return.

Thank you for listening

Contact the trader you might be able to get your traded pin back its worth a shot.

Good luck it sucks when that happens

suckage most foul!

I avoid doing hidden mickey and cast lanyard trades via pinpics. I only trade those in the parks where I can see them.

I hope those other 2 get back to you, but at least if they dont you can file a complaint with pinpics admin's.

yeah Im afraid I do do Hidden Mickey's on PinPics, here on the forum i've received legit HM's but on PinPics, not the same outcome. I usually turn them down. Sorry you've gotten 3 in a week, that really stinks.

Just a tip--something i do..i really never trade for a pin that has a scrapper warning, and never buy one on ebay. sorry this is gonna ruffel feathers....but unless i know you and have traded alot with you and know that you know your poop, i just dont. There are plenty of traders/trades/sellers out there. You'll get your pin, just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back