• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorcerer Hat Rapunzel Comparison Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer Hat Rapunzel Comparison Pics

wdwaurora

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Good Evening Community!

I recently sold the Rapunzel Sorcerer Hat pin on Facebook. I am the original owner of the pin, having my sister buy it at the event for me; however the buyer has some concerns about the pin back. This is the picture the buyer sent me. Could anyone please post a picture of the back of this pin?

14729376_10108351284455853_1114186728851387367_n.jpg

I did a search on eBay out of curiosity and there's one listing that shows the back of the pin--it's on the original card so I imsgine it's genuine. Don't know if I'm allowed to link it but you could probably find it if you searched.

Is the buyer concerned because there's a "border" on the back? I know that's a sure sign of fakes with the Hidden Mickey backs, but apparently it's common on some other pin backs (the ice cream pattern for example, I think that's the soda fountain pins?). That's probably the case with this pin too. I'm still learning about pins and fakes so maybe someone else can either correct me or corroborate me. :)

I did a search on eBay out of curiosity and there's one listing that shows the back of the pin--it's on the original card so I imsgine it's genuine. Don't know if I'm allowed to link it but you could probably find it if you searched.

Is the buyer concerned because there's a "border" on the back? I know that's a sure sign of fakes with the Hidden Mickey backs, but apparently it's common on some other pin backs (the ice cream pattern for example, I think that's the soda fountain pins?). That's probably the case with this pin too. I'm still learning about pins and fakes so maybe someone else can either correct me or corroborate me. :)

You're right, but she's a little new, and received some misinformation. Which happens a lot in pin trading. My sister actually found the receipt from that weekend, so the problem was solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back