• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorcerer Pins Co-Op: ALL SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer Pins Co-Op: ALL SOLD!

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello! I found someone on Facebook that was wanting to sell this set for $180 total.
Would anyone be interested? Here's the set:

1157652_10201923258787498_1626843805_n.jpg

Percy: Cjvandever PAID!!
Baloo: Cjvandever PAID!!
Dodger: abrown1087 PAID!!
Patch: doodlebug86 PAID!!
Lucky: doodlebug86 PAID!!
Rolly: doodlebug86 PAID!!

These are all sold!! :D
PM's Will be sent! :)

Last edited:
So, Flower and Bambi are no longer available. But the person selling them said they'll do the other 7 for $140. So, would $20 per pin sound fair for everyone?

Alright, they are all sold, so I will send PM's and hopefully we can buy them by tomorrow! :)
Oh by the way, I totally forgot about it, but can we add $2.50 for shipping? So it would be a totally of $22.50 per pin? And then an extra $0.50 for every extra pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back