• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I broke the site
Thank you all for such lovely and kind responses! I saw that I forgot to put my name up on here--it's Blair!
I was so excited I even forgot my own name!

I've even got a copy of X-Men #4 (March 1964) in my collection (first appearance of The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants with Toad, Mastermind, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch) ;)

Last edited:
Assuming you already have a pinpics account, click on Settings (upper right corner of any page), then scroll down and click on the "Edit Profile" under My Settings and then put in your pinpics ID in the Additional Information section. If you don't have a pinpics account, go to pinpics.com and create one and then come back here.

I am so excited to see her in the next film! Well, I'm mainly excited for merchandise--it would be amazing if Disney made a doll of her!
You collect Princess and the Frog, too? Do you happen to have her LE doll?

Scarlet Witch is so freaking awesome, I'm excited to see her in Avengers 2.

Sadly I didn't start collecting Tiana dolls until after that one, but I do have a LE Tiana doll, well I don't know if it's LE, it's from Ashton-Drake Galleries.

Assuming you already have a pinpics account, click on Settings (upper right corner of any page), then scroll down and click on the "Edit Profile" under My Settings and then put in your pinpics ID in the Additional Information section. If you don't have a pinpics account, go to pinpics.com and create one and then come back here.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help :)

I agree with you completely! She's my favorite Marvel character.

Aw, then you and me are in the same boat! I'm desperately trying to find her for under $400--it's pretty difficult, I'll tell you that! Ooh, from Ashton-Drake? I'm curious to see.

I agree with you completely! She's my favorite Marvel character.

Aw, then you and me are in the same boat! I'm desperately trying to find her for under $400--it's pretty difficult, I'll tell you that! Ooh, from Ashton-Drake? I'm curious to see.

It came in this closed box, which I hate because I had to debox her and I don't like deboxing dolls

tumblr_ms9undQzEi1qzfcxjo2_500.jpg

but this is what she looks like

tumblr_ms9undQzEi1qzfcxjo1_500.jpg

and they have another one of her in the blue dress she wore at Charlotte's party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back