• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOS! Dumbo Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOS! Dumbo Pin!

Cartersmommy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trading pins since I was a little girl and I received a Dumbo pin way back in the day. I faintly remember the guy telling me what a good choice I had made because the pin was special and from a different country. I have searched the internet trying to find this rare pin he gave me and have had no luck. Does anyone have any information on my pin?! Please help!
imagejpeg

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

We'll need more information about the pin, since there are a lot of Dumbo pins out there. Photos of the front and back would be great. You won't be able to post photos directly to the forums just yet, since you don't have enough posts. But if you upload some photos to photobucket you can post the links to the photos here.

If you are unable to take photos of it, can you describe it at least? Is there anything on the front of the pin besides Dumbo, like words or another character, or an identifiable landmark (such as the Statue of Liberty or Eiffel Tower)? Is Dumbo in a certain pose?

Also, you can browse pinpics, which is an online database for pins. I have put in the search for you (I searched for Dumbo, and set the pins to sort oldest to newest since you said it was an older pin). Just follow this link: http://pinpics.com/search.php?keyw=dumbo&pinsort=Oldest&pinpage=100&PB_page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back