• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! SPEECHLESS !! Two mega non-pin zaps to close 2012

ZAPPED! SPEECHLESS !! Two mega non-pin zaps to close 2012

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
End of 2012 came laced with some minor disappointments, nothing serious, but a wee bit uncalled for stuff. So, one day after X-mas we had a quick get away to have few carefree days and catch some after X-mas sales.

When I came home, there were 2 surprises waiting for me. One in my mailbox, and one at my house door.

I got this wonderful and interesting book from Judy along with a wonderful note:

000_0021_00.jpg

I know Laura got the same book. We better study, because I heard that Judy will give us a pop-quiz next weekend :lol:

Many thanks Judy! I think it will make a nice, relaxing afternoon reading in these cold hibernation days.

And then, there was a giant package leaning on our house door. I was 99% sure that it was delivered to us by mistake as I did not order anything that big. Lo and behold, it had my name on it and dear Laura was the sender.

I took the package in, but it was late in the night and I wanted to catch some zzzzz's. So, I opened it next day. After pulling out my daughter's weight's worth bubble-wrap out of the box, look what I found in there:

000_0017_01.jpg

It is LE 1500 Disney's Leading Ladies II ceri-cel. It is huuuuuuge: 30" x 24" !!!

OMG Laura, what a rocking gift! They say "Everything's bigger in TX" but your heart is even bigger than TX :bowdown:

Ladies, it is not easy to render me speechless, but you both did. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kindness and surprise gifts.

Happy 2013 everyone. Here is wishing many happy zaps in the new year!

Last edited:
Oh my.....WOW what an amazing framed picture ! And that book looks like it will be a fun read! Congrats on both!

Holy Crap!!that frame set is incredible,I would love a Pirates one like that..nice gift there and YES there will be a quiz on that book..LOL!!

Back