• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Speechless.

Oh wow!!! Just gorgeous! Big congrats to you! I'm so glad the post office was able to find your package and that you were able to see what incredible gifts there were for you. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

Waking up to all of thease kind replies definietly set the tone for a great day! BIG thanks to each and every one of you for your congratulations. I woke up this morning to see the shadowbox Alex made me and I'm still reeling that it's actually mine. I am so humbled and thankful. <3

Also, from the bottom of my heart and Dan's - thank you for all of the blessings and words about our wedding. We are so excited... eight months to go, and we're in the throwes of planning the event. If any other Disney Brides are planning their big day, drop me a PM, I have lots of amazing tips and stories to share. Alternatively, if any other Disney Brides who have already celebrated their big day have some advice for us, please PM!! I'm thinking of starting a thread to share our stories, who DOESN'T love a happily ever after story?! <3

xoxoxo Thank you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

That is awesome! Congrats on your zap. I've been here only a few weeks but I've noticed how kind most people are!

J'aimie I'm so happy for you!! :hug: Congratulations and way to go to all the awesome members involved who made your day! :hsd: Thanks so much for sharing the pics and sweet video with all of us! =)

Back