• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

STAMP SET - UPDATED (plus other pins on that board while I am at it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
STAMP SET - UPDATED (plus other pins on that board while I am at it).
Thanks guys! :) I need to update the picture. I have replaced most of the chasers with the right pins now and filled in the extra spots. I am short TWO pins of completing the color set... the Pooh and the Mayor. :D I was trying to wait til I got those last two before I took another pic. :D

So I wanted to wait until I was totally finished wit this to share pics but today for the first time I put it on a board just to see how it was coming together and I just LOVE it. Even though it is not totally finished I can already tell it is going to look amazing put totally together!

Just great! I saw your collection and thought I had to get the couple of characters I collect but leave the rest well alone. I've just received two (regular and chaser Aurora) and the pins are gorgeous! They are bigger than I thought they'd be.

Now when I look at pictures of your board the collector me on my shoulder (the one dressed in a red cape and sporting horns) is whispering in my ear: "Get them all. You know you want to...".

Thanks so much for posting this picture, heyyouwannatrade! My mom and I have been looking for a pic to see how it this collection would look as it's put together, so I was glad to come across this thread :D I think after seeing it almost complete, I might have to get the castle part of the set ^_^

UPDATED 5/29 with new pics in first post!

I love the pins!! I didn't know they had designs (the outlines) on the stamps!! OH NO! YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO GO AFTER THEM NOW!! HAHAHA!! IT IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL!!

Just great! I saw your collection and thought I had to get the couple of characters I collect but leave the rest well alone. I've just received two (regular and chaser Aurora) and the pins are gorgeous! They are bigger than I thought they'd be.

Now when I look at pictures of your board the collector me on my shoulder (the one dressed in a red cape and sporting horns) is whispering in my ear: "Get them all. You know you want to...".

Thanks so much for posting this picture, heyyouwannatrade! My mom and I have been looking for a pic to see how it this collection would look as it's put together, so I was glad to come across this thread :D I think after seeing it almost complete, I might have to get the castle part of the set ^_^

You guys are too funny! Watch out now! They are addicting. I swore I ONLY wanted to do the Princess part of the set and I bought 2 packs just to see what I would get. I KNEW I was hooked after opening just one of the two. I had to have them all. It does look awesome put together. I am only doing the chaser set of the princess ones though. I could not try to put both full sets together so at least I had SOME willpower. hehe If you only look at the picture but have not seen these in person you have to see them. The pics do not do them justice. They are nice and thick/heavy pins with lots of shimmery paint and such. Very pretty in person.

I have the color Ariel pin for trade if u need it :0)

Thank you so much for the offer. I do have the Ariel color one now. The only color I am short is the Pooh. :)

Last edited:
Wow, the whole board is beautiful. And you are REALLLY tempting me to start the princess stamp set for my little one. Its beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. Your pins are just WOW.

Update: Okay, you did it. You tempted me!!! Haha I am now starting her princess stamp collection. Off to a good start and already have 3 colored ones.

Last edited:
This is an amazing set! It looks great! Thanks for sharing. :)

I will not be tempted. I will not be tempted. I will not be tempted...:anxious: I'm tempted. :sad:

This is an amazing set! It looks great! Thanks for sharing. :)

I will not be tempted. I will not be tempted. I will not be tempted...:anxious: I'm tempted. :sad:

Haha this was my exact trend of thought. I saw the stamps posted on pinpics, and didn't think too much of them. Then when Amanda posted the pic, I was sold. Already have 5, need 4 more. Making great progress though.

Did you still need the Snow white chaser? I also have the Tiana chaser if you want to trade. I have both the color and complete chaser the set is awesome :)

You guys are too funny! Watch out now! They are addicting. I swore I ONLY wanted to do the Princess part of the set and I bought 2 packs just to see what I would get. I KNEW I was hooked after opening just one of the two. I had to have them all. It does look awesome put together. I am only doing the chaser set of the princess ones though. I could not try to put both full sets together so at least I had SOME willpower. hehe If you only look at the picture but have not seen these in person you have to see them. The pics do not do them justice. They are nice and thick/heavy pins with lots of shimmery paint and such. Very pretty in person.

Oh no, I was afraid to hear that! :lol: After reading your post I thought, "Maybe I shouldn't try to get any after all..." And then I saw the castle part all together, and thought, "Aw, it's worth the risk of getting addicted, right?" :D

:eek:

Thanks for sharing the update! It's so exciting seeing it all coming together! And the chaser princess set does look beautiful!

I've been meaning to mention this, but I wish these stamps had two pin posts instead of one. They are pretty big pins, and always seem to move around when I put them in her bags. Either way, they really are lovely.

They slide around on my board as well. I find myself straightening them often. Seems a little on the OCD side sometimes. haha

Does anyone know why Giselle was chosen instead of Rapunzel?!? It would have been perfection if they switched out Giselle for Rapunzel. And why does Minnie get two stamps in the set? I hate that she was included in the princess set. Rant over ;)

Does anyone know why Giselle was chosen instead of Rapunzel?!? It would have been perfection if they switched out Giselle for Rapunzel. And why does Minnie get two stamps in the set? I hate that she was included in the princess set. Rant over ;)

I agree with you in wishing Rapunzel was switched out for Giselle. I love Giselle as a princess, but I think Rapunzel would have fit in much better - or if they had made Giselle look more like the cartoon version of her- the way they did her on the pin makes her look a little out of place :dunno:

I do love the way the whole set is coming together though- I'm excited to see it finished :hsd: :lol: Altho it makes me want the castle section more and more each time I revisit this page! :shock:

I agree with you in wishing Rapunzel was switched out for Giselle. I love Giselle as a princess, but I think Rapunzel would have fit in much better - or if they had made Giselle look more like the cartoon version of her- the way they did her on the pin makes her look a little out of place :dunno:

I do love the way the whole set is coming together though- I'm excited to see it finished :hsd: :lol: Altho it makes me want the castle section more and more each time I revisit this page! :shock:

Haha I totally know how you feel. We need one more stamp, and then we're done with the princess section. But the Pooh and Castle sections look sooo awesome too. I just can't afford buying 27 more pins right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back