• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars Merchandise
Folks,

Could anyone please tell me if the Disney Store has released any other 13 1/2" Talking Star Wars Figures besides Stormtrooper and Hans Solo. Want to buy the entire set for my hubby who is a big STAR WARS FAN!!!!

That's all that I've seen. I am waiting for a Boba Fett one! Go Mandalorian!

The Japanese Disney sore has Darth Vader but not the others. I think the UK is the only one who has them all out at the moment?

Folks,

Could anyone please tell me if the Disney Store has released any other 13 1/2" Talking Star Wars Figures besides Stormtrooper and Hans Solo. Want to buy the entire set for my hubby who is a big STAR WARS FAN!!!!

They are releasing a new talking figure every week. Next Sunday they will release Luke, and the last Sunday in May, Darth Vader. At least in the US. Based on Instagram pictures I've seen, the UK got them all at once.

I only have a plush Chewbacca and POP! Chewbacca, I'm not a true fan *sobs*. I'm planning on getting Obi Wan POP! soon, though. And I've been stalking an art book online that I might get too. Wanted to get the Darth Vader figurine on DS too, but said "nope" when I saw the price.

Its not park merch but its star wars merch. :p

http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/01/star-wars-x-vans-classics-collection-summer-2014/

star-wars-vans-sneakers.jpg

Last edited:
Took my £195 limited edition of 500 back. I Perfer the Maleficent one which was cheaper and limited to only 300.

also I see the Star Wars one Is not very popular as it's still in stock on disney uk website.

Disney Store Limited Edition Darth Vader Figurine

Has the Darth Vader figurine been on the Disney Store U.S. website yet? I have been checking every day for the past few weeks and I have not seen it. Did I miss it?

DisneyVaderLEstatue.jpg

DisneyVaderLEstatue2.jpg

Disney Stores have passed on to us details regarding their upcoming Limited Edition Darth Vader Figurine. Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide (150 of which are allotted to Europe), the Vader statue will be available in limited quantities at two physical Disney Stores in the US: Times Square in New York City and Michigan Ave. in Chicago. Retail price will be $179.95. It will also be available through DisneyStore.com mid-May. It measures 9.5″ H x 7.875″ W x 7.875″ D. Click on through to check out high-res images.

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2014/05/02/disney-store-limited-edition-darth-vader-figurine/

More information:

This month, the Disney Store is releasing a brand new Darth Vader figurine.

- Available on DisneyStore.com and in 2 store locations: Times Square (New York), Michigan Ave. (Chicago)
- Retails for $179.95
- Global edition of 500 units

We are waiting for confirmation on the exact US size, but the measurements posted by Disney Store UK are saying 24cm tall by 20cm wide by 20cm deep which would put it about 9.5" by 7.9" by 7.9".

The word from Disney is that these should be available here in the US around mid-May while the UK Disney Store site is saying they will have 150 of them available starting Tuesday, May 6th with a one per person and two per household limit.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Disney_Store_Exclusive_Darth_Vader_Figurine_157831.asp

Has the Darth Vader figurine been on the Disney Store U.S. website yet? I have been checking every day for the past few weeks and I have not seen it. Did I miss it?

Be sure to take a look at your local Disney Stores. Last time I was there, they still had the Stormtrooper figure. So you may find Vader as well.

I don't know how long he has been back up, but as of last night and this morning, the LE Vader is available again. http://www.disneystore.com/darth-vader-limited-edition-figure/mp/1357164/1000276/ Limit 2. They must have quite a few left over. I thought they sold out back in May?

*Researching Ariel release, I see that China Girl came back up, and that was a glitch because people's orders were cancelled and they received gift cards for their trouble. wonder if this is similar glitch?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back