• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I hope we'll get a 17" LE Rey... Also, Frozen_Jane, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full, lol! ;-)

So, anyone pre-order the Star Wars dvd and get the $10 off coupon yet? I'm still waiting and wondering....

You should have received it when you preordered it. Check that email or the sleeve your preorder slip was put in.

Seeing we didn't get a Rey doll with the release of the Force Awakens, I hope we at least get one next year with the release of episode 8. Disney made it clear that they heard the demands for more Rey merch, so I think we will at least get a film collection doll eventually.

The DVD listing during preorder said it would be emailed and good for a little over a week in April. I was just wondering if anyone had got that email. Guess I will just call them as if people got them when they placed their preorder - the listing never mentioned it would arrive before the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back