Star Wars Night in DLR 5/3/2018

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by Lisa Lopez, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa Lopez

Lisa Lopez Pinpics ID lisarallen2

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Anybody going? My husband and I have tickets. We’re planning a trip to Anaheim area because he has work in the area. I’m taking time off and plan to relax and pin shop/trade during the day, then go to DLR for the event.

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Didn't know about it and now appears to be sold out. Post an update on how it goes! Will want to know. :)

3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    510   0   0

Friend wasn't able to get tickets. Ah well.

4. Lisa Lopez

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We bought ours first thing in the morning and they were sold out when we checked later in the day. It’s crazy how fast it sold out.

5. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Lisa, don't know if you already know about the store "My D Pins" in Anaheim, but if you are wanting to pin shop, you will definitely want to stop here. They sell pins and collectibles. And they have a TON of pins. Plus, they have several boards labeled $3, $5, and $8, with bunches of the more common pins on them. I spend my time either picking out $3 pins as a cheap treat for myself, or drooling over the pricier pins in the cases.
    They are an easy drive from Disneyland. (mydpins.com)

Lisa Lopez likes this.
  6. Lisa Lopez

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Thanks! I’m always open to new places to check out pins, especially if there’s an opportunity for a deal. Another DFP member recommended Mar-C Beverly and I might check out her home “store” too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.