• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars/Star Tours Pins Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars/Star Tours Pins Page 2

albertpujols5

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the rest of the pins that I have

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 77
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 77
You even have signed pins. I wish I could get the Passholder pin from Star Wars Weekends this year and get it signed by Ray Park.

Last edited:
wow.you must have most of the star wars pins produced.the signed ones are so cool and i love the way you have framed them all

The frames aren't terribly high priced either----I buy a black cardboard backing board that I can use on 2 frames ($5), a mat that I glue to the backer board ($5), and the frame itself that I usually get for 50% off at our art store AC Moore which ends up about $13---Total cost is in the $20-25 for one 18x24 frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back