• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Start of my collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of my collection!!!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Some of my collection! trying to complete these 4 sets first!

IMG1095.jpg

Another page! ** Only issue on this page is Minnie Pirate. Her shoes are not the color pinpic has. I assume this means I traded for a scrapper (off a cast member!).(sigh). I really need to be more careful but nothing I can do now!

IMG1096.jpg

I need to invest into a nice book. I bought this one off of ebay just so I could have something to put them in. Let me just say that it is not even worth the $5 I paid for it.

Anyone have any suggestions or extras I could purchase before I go hunting on ebay. I wish the disneystore actually sold them on a consistent basis.

Awesome collection :)

I love the 2nd row on the 2nd pic. Might have to look into getting myself that set :)

Thanks! Yeah I found those on our last day there. I had my wife pick out 2 bags. I think there are 16 total in the set ( not 100 percent) but anyway she picked out two bags and after opening them only had 1 double! pretty lucky! I am debating whether or not to buy another bag and use the duplicates as trades or just trade for the ones I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back