• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Steamboat Willie Collection and Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steamboat Willie Collection and Board

tkdgirl368

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I made this pin board for my Steamboat Willie collection and i'm quite happy with it :)

IMG_1016%20small_zpswcamhu7z.jpg

Oh wow, I love that! Perfectly done. You'll have to make another one if you get more Steamboat Willie pins! :tigger:

I thought I posted from my phone but I guess not. It's amazing and absolutely perfect!! Maybe your next one can look like a porthole to keep up with the boat theme :D thanks for sharing!

Absolutely fantastic display, agreed with TammyH. I also agree with watzshakinbacon, a porthole display for the next set would be great with keeping to the boat theme.

Wow -- this is one of the most original and well-done pin board display that I've seen in nearly 9 years of pin collecting. Congratulations on a job very well done!

Henry G (hockeygrump)

This is one of the most creative and fun pin displays I have ever seen. How cool!! Did you make the actual steering wheel thing (LOL I can't remember what those are called on a ship) yourself? And if so, out of what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back