For Sale: Stella Lou Collection

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by PintheraSarah, Jun 26, 2018.

1. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I thought I could handle collecting two of the Duffy friends but they come out with far too many pins! I've decided to focus on Gelatoni so I'm looking to re-home my Stella Lou pins. Prices are on the photo and based off a combo of ebay and what I paid for them.

Will trade for ISO's under PantheraSarah on PinPics!

Payment will be via PayPal G/S. US shipping is $3 under 6 ounces and International is $14 under 6 ounces.

!!!!! Stitch DCL pins taken, Red and Orange Duffy and Stella Lou, Valentines Shellie May, Duffy and Shellie May from Welcome Cookie set !!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. PinFan

PinFan Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

PM sent

3. Gelatoni

Gelatoni Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You did a good job with this collection. I don't even have the Shanghai summer LE yet.
    I guess you won't be collecting Cookie then? :eeyore:

4. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I try really hard to keep up with releases! They come out so fast sometimes though.

Cookie hasn't grown on me so I probably won't try to collect her. I'll grab whatever pins of her I can for a friend and if she's on a pin with Gelatoni, I'm definitely buying it!

5. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Added three more pins.

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

She has sneakily talked ME into collecting Cookie... but I'm going to be resolute and collect ONLY Cookie alone, so none of the pins with all the friends :p

7. Gelatoni

Gelatoni Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

So you'll be skipping out on the MA exclusive on Saturday and the OE with Duffy?

Secondhand supply of the Corner Cafe PWP LE500 is going to slowly trickle in because there aren't enough reservations available for the tea set each day.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

8. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Updated with more pins!

9. Girugamesh

Girugamesh IG:Instapinzzies & Girugapins

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Pm sent!