• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch as Maleficent pin any known fakes of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Liana,

I am a Stitch collector and have not encountered any scrappers or counterfeits of this pin.

I was told there was some of this pin as when I was looking to trade for it I was told there was someone on ebay selling mroe than 1. And I had seen then as well as I had seen a seller had 3 listed for $45 and had sold others in the past so I left it and thought it was to good to be true.

But Ive never heard of anyone asking about it so I say your pretty safe.

looks like a nice pin over 200 ppl want it and only 30 are for trade. sounds to good to b true...but sumtimes you get lucky. hope you get a good deal on a good pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back