• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)
Thanks so much. I actually purchased the Stitch and Lilo as Beauty and Beast here on the boards for its original price a few months ago, and I traded the Mad Hatter one with an awesome trader here as well. Don't give up hope though! Believe me, DPF is amazing and awesome pins are always coming through here. Spend enough time on here and you will def. find some that you need! I'll be on the lookout for those two, and if I ever acquire extras I'd def be up for a trade with you :) Good luck!
wow, that would be an ideal situation! when i was in the last forum we had for pin trading, someone told me they had my mad tea party holy grail and they had Just traded it away. Not that I have anything worth trading right now anyway, I need to work on getting traders or something worth while. I also plan to put pictures of my most wanted pins in my signature, just a bit too busy for that at the moment

Sounds like a plan. Believe, everyone on here is beyond helpful and will alert you when your grails being sold or is on ebay. I always try my best to catch grails for other people on ebay too. Its great. Hopefully you can start getting some of your most wanted too :) GL

These are amazing! I didn't even know some of these existed. Love the one with Stitch & Ariel in the boat. :)

Yeah, this forum always has that effect. I will be looking at someones mail day or their collection, and add like 5 more wants to my list. It's NEVERENDING. Thanks for the compliments and the best of luck on your pin hunt :)

And so it begins. Will post pics when the next six arrive :) Thanks so much to everyone who traded and sold me these pins!!!
pin68065th72
Pin 68065: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set (Sleeping Beauty Only)
pin33857th72
Pin 33857: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch as Belle & Beast
pin33859th72
Pin 33859: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Dalmatian

Update: I GOT IT!!! Third grail now in my hands from Tammy and it is amazing. Thanks so much :) Will post pics when I get two more from my wants. So excited to show it off.

Last edited:
So jealous of so many of your Stitch pins! I collect Stitch invasion pins also, but I slowly drifted into other collections and am trying to start up the Stitches again.

Question, did you purchase this Stitch Dalmatian
pin48499th72
from ebay? I haven't seen any legitimate ones recently, only the scrapper seller from China. It's a bummer, because it's one of my HGs too. :(

Pins have rapidly changed these last few days. Lost several, but getting a few more. Will update the entire thread next week sometime.

Awesome collection! :D I collect Stitch Invasion too but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the 6 pins I have in my signature and the ones from the "get your own movie" series. They're tough to get!

I hear ya! As a matter of fact, I have never seen authentic versions of your first two grails (which are high on my wants too). If and when they are ever listed on the bay, they will likely reach $150+ Scary thought!

wow iam like wow i want all them to how long did it take to get them all?

I started collecting Stitch Invasions this past November, so 9 months now. My collection is a bit smaller at the moment, just because I traded in a few higher LEs for lower, more expensive LEs. The good thing is that I know the higher LEs can and will be replaced when I have the funds for them.

Thread finally updated with new pictures. Like I said before, I traded/sold a few of my Stitchies to purchase some of my HTF grails, and I'm so glad I did. I am taking a little break from pin purchasing for a bit (unless I see a good deal) but will def. resume my quest when I can afford it again. Thanks to everyone who's helped out so far. I never thought I'd own some of the pins I do right now. *Pinches self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back