• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ~ Story's Auction: Dumbo DLR Hinged Attraction Poster with Lilo and Stich too! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ~ Story's Auction: Dumbo DLR Hinged Attraction Poster with Lilo and Stich too! ~

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
tumblr_lxdt3hHGrO1r8mbqlo1_500.gif

Up for Trade Auction is a Hinged Attraction Poster featuring the ever adorable Dumbo and Lilo and Stitch too!

d8f0d3dd.jpg
ddbc8bdb.jpg

(recent pictures as I made sure this one was in a safe spot before I auction it! =>)

Members Trading: 31 (including myself)

Members Wanting: 66

Auction will end on Friday 8/24 at 7 PM Pacific Time

Things on My Want List, or Relating to it
Currently Questing after:
WDI Sorcerer Hats
Disney Princesses in particular Tiana, Jasmine, Cinderella, Mulan and Belle
(trying to find at least one of each princess for my princess page!)

Dislikes:
Holiday pins, hidden mickeys (unless they are on my wants list), nbc or scary pins, most villain pins and pins with words on them (with a few exceptions such as cute quotes or phrases, more specifically only ones on my want list)

Hope you'll enjoy the auction and thank you for taking the time to look! If I've left anything out or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

That's all for now! =)

tumblr_m8twseEEt01qcorlz.gif

~ Leader Board ~

1. Docfish2u
2. mickeymousje
3. Dieharddonald2

Last edited:
60336: WDW - Featured Attraction Collection 2008 (Mickey & Minnie/Tower of Terror)
60007: Text Message - LOL (Goofy)
56871: WDW - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine Puzzle Collection - Mickey Mouse

Thank you dieharddonald2 for the addition to your bid! :) I should have specified that the only exceptions to the 'no words or phrases' rule would be found on my pin list of wants. And since the princess pins still fit my current need, the leaderboard stays the same.

Thanks so much again and there's still plenty of time to join in! =)

A little afternoon bump :) I may not be on very much today or throughout the week, but if there are any bid changes I will keep the leaderboard updated as much as possible. If there seems to be a significant delay tho, feel free to pm me and I'll check back and update as soon as I can :)

Thanks for looking!

Some princesses for you :)
pin29332
pin30163
pin30169

And a Stars 'n' Cars pin :)
pin73568

Lovely bid, mickeymousje! Thank you for joining in on the fun :) Leaderboard has been updated:

1. docfish2u (still fills my princess needs the most)
2. mickeymousje (love the aurora one)
3. dieharddonald2 (that tot one is cute)

Thank you again everyone! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back