• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Story's Collection =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story's Collection =)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Downsizing isn't always fun and I've had to do a lot of it recently :doh: Seeing other posts around the forum, I can surely see I'm not alone either.
But even if we don't always have the time or monies we'd like to for this hobby, this site makes it enjoyable to enjoy some pins from afar
and also inspires to enjoy pins we have :D
So today I had fun rearranging pins and pin pages.
And now that my book is pretty much arranged, I couldn't help but share =>

^ Princesses and Memories page - I love that they made pins of Hans with both Elsa and Anna. And "wanna build a snowman" has a special connection
to the jasmine and ariel pin as it reminds me of my sister's and my adventure disney play growing up <3

^ My Disneyland Page!! In the top left corner, the Classic D with mickey and minnie is the one that my mom gifted me and got me into serious pin trading XD

^ My Wonderland and Neverland Page - because as a writer I have a special connection to lands of imagination ;)

^ Disneyland Page Part 2 - And in the center of it all a tribute to my favorite show there - Fantasmic ='D

^ Writing and Creativity - a continuation of sorts of the first page- pins that speak to me of memories, creativity and writing :)

And because I still can't get over achieving my grail of grails, I had some fun with PicPro on my phone - I had to crop and size it for my sig, but I thought I'd share the original here:

Any reason for me to geek out over Brave Tailor more, right?? XD (thank you again docfish!!!)

:hug: Thanks for looking at my little collection and hope you enjoyed. Wishing everyone all the best on their pin trading and quests!! :hug:

I don't know if I've ever seen a collection that was such a great mix of funny, cute and beautiful pins! Nice collection!

You guys are all so sweet, Thank you so much everyone!! :hug: I'm so glad I can share it here and really happy I had the opportunity to put them all together ^.^

Lovely Collection! Thank you for sharing it.:wavey:

So belated, but thank you!! :)

I keep coming back to this thread because I love seeing the layouts of your pages. :)

Such an unusual mishmash of themes/collections, and yet it works so well together!

Also belated - goodness I haven't been able to post much :doh: Thanks so much Sara!! I get my tips from my mom- as soon as I saw how she essentially told stories about her pins through her pages... well I was hooked :lol: It's fun what little stories can be told through these pretty shinies =>

I love your collection arrangement too! <3 That's what I so enjoy about perusing on this site when I can- everyone has something amazing to share and all of it adds up to what makes this hobby so much fun!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back