Stream of Consciousness Game... With Pins!

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by unibear, Oct 25, 2013.

1. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

OK, I thought I'd try to get a new game going.

I'm going to post a picture of a pin. The next person posts a picture of another pin that comes to mind after seeing the first pin. Then the next person posts a pin that comes to mind after seeing the second pin, and so on and so on.

The only rules are: (1) You need to post a picture of the pin and not just its name or pinpics number (although it might be helpful to list them) and (2) Briefly tell us why the previous pin made you think of the pin you posted.

Here's the first pin:

[​IMG]Pin 30723: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Morning Coffee

I thought of this pin since I've been trying to get it for ages, and just did!!

Now, who's next?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

[h=3]Pin 75027 DisneyStore.com - Arctic Set - Jessica Rabbit Only[/h]
    [​IMG]

I thought of this pin because of the cup with the steam and they both look all bundled up! :lol:

Fun Idea! :)

3. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

[​IMG]Pin 29581: JDS - Christmas Card Pins Set (Minnie Mouse)

I thought of this pin because they're both dressed like Mrs. Santa, and Jessica's purple gloves made me think of Minnie's pink shoes.

Thanks for playing this game; I'm hoping we can come up with some more fun games to draw more people in to the DPF Game Room!

4. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

[​IMG]

I thought of this one because they are both in their Christmas outfits, and well, Christmas in general :)

This is a really cool thread idea! I do this all of the time with things in my room, haha!

5. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

[h=3]Pin 78120 Disney Store Europe - Jiminy Cricket (Candle)[/h]
    [​IMG]
    As soon as I saw a candle, I thought of Jiminy Cricket! :D There was a Jiminy pin with a candle for Christmas, but was moving away from the Christmas theme. :lol:

6. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Of course, when I think of Jiminy Cricket, I think of this pin 'cause I just LOVE the look on Stitch's face. I wonder if Jiminy was squashed right after this picture was taken...

[​IMG]Pin 35069: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch and Jiminy Cricket

7. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

[​IMG]

It made me think of Stitch with other characters. I don't really know why, but this was the first one I thought of. :lol:

8. morue

morue Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

[​IMG] Pin 94248: DLP -Pin Trading Event - Il etait une fois Disneyland Paris - Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant

Obviously :)

9. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

[​IMG]
    Pin 16414: Disney Catalog - Beauty and the Beast Puzzle Pin Set

When I think of stained glass pins, I automatically think of this one because it was such an important scene in the movie and this pin (actually a 4-pin set) is just so beautiful. Sorry about the huge size; the pinpics picture didn't do it justice so I took a picture and uploaded it.

10. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Well, I was hoping that the previous pin would inspire someone to post a new pin. So, here is the pin that this pin made me think of.
    [​IMG]Pin 28369: WDW - This Is Love: Crown Our Hearts with Love Set (Beggar Woman)

The opening scene of the movie has all of those cool stained glass windows and the old hag. This pin has the old hag and kind of looks like a stained glass window.

11. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Time to resurrect this game (hopefully).

OK, I stared at the pin for awhile. I noticed the green cape, the cane, and her rather haggard (old) appearance—and came up with...

[​IMG]
    Pin 94597: DLP-Star Wars Posters-Yoda

Yoda, Y-O-D-A, Yoda!! Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo-Yoda!!
    [video=youtube;xMpDHEVaI1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMpDHEVaI1k[/video]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  12. Elysandrra

Elysandrra Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Hahaha! That's so cute :)

13. Elysandrra

Elysandrra Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Lol I love the Yoda video! :)

Alright, so I cheated... Yoda doesn't look like anything else in the universe hehehe!!! So I came up with... Yoda is so wise, and so well respected, just like Rafiki! And, both are advisers to their people!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  14. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Welcome to the game—it's great to have another player. And the great thing about "stream of consciousness" is that any thoughts or directions you go in are fair game!

OK, it looks like Rafiki just finished his dinner at a Chinese restaurant (fortune cookie and all), so I thought of another character enjoying Chinese food. In this case, tea:

[​IMG]
    Pin 7335: Disneyland Paris - Crickee in a cup

15. Maleficent913

Maleficent913 Beautifully Tragic

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Its not tea unless you're at a party!

[​IMG]

16. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

TEA PARTY!!

I really wanted a pin of Buzz Lightyear dressed as Mrs. Nesbitt but I couldn't find one!!
    [​IMG]

So, here's Stitch dressed up for a tea party with Lilo (is this Stitch dressed as Mrs. Nesbitt???)

[​IMG]
    Pin 31091: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo and Stitch Tea Party

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  17. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

This game has sat dormant for too long. OK, Stitch is cross-dressing in this pin (much in the spirit of Bugs Bunny). So, I thought of a pin where another main character is dressed for the wrong gender. Enjoy!

[​IMG] Pin 57579: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series (Peter Pan)

18. HandA

HandA Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Speaking of cross dressing ...

[​IMG]

Pin 53192: DisneyShopping.com - Easter Bunny Series (Beast)

19. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Easter Bunny Costumes...

[h=3]Pin 10869 WDW Easter Character Hunt 2002 - Animal Kingdom (Donald)[/h]
    [​IMG]

20. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Well, Donald seems really scared or shocked by what he is seeing on his left. So, this gave me a great chance to go back and look through the "These Pins are So Wrong" thread to see what Donald was looking at. I had sooo many choices, but I chose this one.

[​IMG] Pin 18959: Disney Catalog - Sweethearts (Chip & Dale)

After all, Donald has done several movies with Chip and Dale but I guess he was the last to know...

21. HandA

HandA Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Too many ways to go with that last one ... Let's get this back on the mainstream!
    [​IMG]
    Pin 81912: DLR - Disney Kisses Collection - Lady and Tramp

22. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Awww ;) That made me think of the Hallmark day of love approaching quickly...Valentine's Day! :lol: Which then led me to think of an amazing Jessica Valentine's Day pin I recently found and didn't know existed, and now would really like to own! :lol:

[h=3]Pin 43767 Disney Auctions - Goofed-Up Valentines Day ( Roger and Jessica Rabbit and Thumper )[/h]
    [​IMG]

23. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Well, this pin with Thumper reminds me of this other pin with Thumper. This pin sticks in my head because I've been trying to get it for ages, and every time someone "has" this pin, they actually have the pink version (which I already have).

[​IMG]Pin 28944: WDW - Happy Easter 2004 (Stitch & Thumper) - Blue Variation

24. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

There are very few Stich pins I would like to own (obviously mostly with Jessica :lol: ) But when I see Stitch, I always think of my favorite pin with him that I would love to own someday!

[h=3]Pin 54550 DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Roger Rabbit)[/h]
    [​IMG]

25. unibear

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I love this pin, because I love it when Stitch dresses up as other characters (and Jessica doesn't even seem to notice)!! Stitch looks odd in this pin to me, especially the ears. It looks like he's about to take flight, which obviously made me think of... DUMBO!

[​IMG]Pin 16857: Magical Musical Moments - When I See An Elephant Fly