• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Studio Ghibli Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studio Ghibli Pins

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am putting this here as SG is technically not Disney ... but is a Disney property ...

Just wondering if there are any Studio Ghibli pin collectors/ traders out there. My daughter and I are interested, we love all the movies and are truly interested in expanding out Disney Collection to include pins from our second favorite studio. Basically, looking for advice ... Do they release pins in sets? Do people collect by movie, character etc? What is your source for SG pins? is the BIG auction site THE place to go, or are there other, more appropriate resources? Do we have to be as concerned about fakes? As I have looked recently, prices seem to be reasonable but still, questions remain.

Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back