• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Swarovski Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swarovski Disney

Matthewlondon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anyone collect Disney Swarovski figures? I have pretty much stopped collecting the LE dolls and started to collect the Swarovski figures! They are expensive but the dolls were getting more expensive than Swarovski and in the end decided the Swarovski are better quality than dolls so worth the money more!

So far I have Cinderella, Elsa, Olaf and Cinderellas glass slipper. Looking to get tinkerbell next:)
Would love to see people's collections if they collect them? Or favourite piece?
The Elsa is stunning I recently got her and cannot stop staring at her, so pretty when the light hits her.

I don't collect the figures, but I have a cute little Tink necklace from Swarvoski!
SV-903718_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back