• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Swarovski-Jewelry Disney Figures and more~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swarovski-Jewelry Disney Figures and more~

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/INT...SPAG_ViewSearch-AdvancedSearch?origin=landing

Dunno how many of you knew Swarovski had quite a few Disney figures along with Jewelry. My boyfriend actually just got me the Rose Thorn Earrings (which are supposed to be from Sleeping Beauty) and they're so cute <3 I'm debating on getting the Cheshire cat set, so I can wear to the Next PTN but... aaaaaahhh

Anyways, just wondered if anybody else had seen any of this C:

hurp yeah I do work for Swarovski so /shameless plug

I have a Swarovski crystal Tigger in my collection and a couple of pairs of dangly Swarovski Mickey/Minnie earrings too :wavey:

I have started collecting the Swarovski pins when I can. They are so beautiful. They are in my curio right now but I would love to make a lit frame for them at some point.

I have the Tim Burton Cheshire Cat Swarovski necklace from 2010, and the Mad Hatter spool set (necklace and bracelet), the Alice Swallow necklace and the Red Queen necklace. I think this was a really nice collection in terms of Swarovski Disney jewellery <3 ^_^ I also have the Tinker Bell necklace :)

The pins look lovely! ^_^

I'm totally digging the thorn and rose ring. I must say the Swarovski jewelry is 100 times prettier than the stuff that Disney commissioned from Tom Binns for their Disney Couture line. I make nicer jewelry in my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back