• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tabbikat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabbikat

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Alright, Non _ Believers ! Even though Tabbi and I had words, I had enough of her being bashed . So I reached out to her over on ebay . This is the message I received back today . You including myself, should all feel like dirt . Here ya go ...

First message : This is her daughter Brandi mom is still in rehab I finally was able to log into her ebay and knew which pins she wanted to sell. I havent been able to get into her DPF account. Mom has had some memory loss and cant recall alot of small things before the accident. If you know of a way to get the DPF account ID and password please let me know. Thanks
Brandi

then this immediately following :

This is really bothering me now sorry its Brandi again. Everyone that has contacted me has received a refund all I asked what that they send me proof of the transaction such as an email, receipt whatever I refunded over 5 people. Those who asked for money and didnt send me any proof I have repeatedly emailed them asking more than once. My mom from what I know has been an honest trader, she tried to explain many times what pin trading was and I just blew it off. Mom was even on her way to help someone when she was hit by the drunk driver she was in her bmw convertible and it almost took her head off. She spent 2 months in icu having 6 surgeries. Mom has memory issues long term due to the swelling her brain went thru. I even had to tell her dad died she didnt remember. These people who are bashing my mom really are idiots this just upsets me because she has no way to defend herself right now she is having a hard time remembering the small stuff and is in rehab learning basic stuff all over again. My mom would NEVER defraud anyone my gosh she is an FBI agent one of the best in her field she believes in morals that most dont have. I dont even know how to go about addressing this issue as mom doesnt have a clue what I am talking about when I ask her for her id and password. This really is upsetting. Sorry to dump on you I just can't stand this. I know she is a good person and she use to tell me about sending people free pins all the time because they wanted them more than her.

So my advice is rather than assume she ripped everyone off , pray that she gets better . I just went to vote and lit a candle for her and asked God to forgive me for the angry words I said to her .

Now mods, this is up to you to get in touch with Brandi as I did through her ebay ID , so she can log in and either send the pins or refund the money .

Last edited:
I didnt know anything about this or I am not getting pins or anything...

But I just wanna send some pixie dust her way.. I hope she gets better soon!

I don't know much about this other than the thread from awhile back. I didn't realize it was still an issue or hot topic of discussion. In reading this there are just two thoughts that popped up into my head:

1) An accident of this magnitude would surely have been covered in a local news paper. Is there anyone that could provide a link to such an article by searching her name and location in relation to recent accidents? Maybe if someone could come up with that it would put all of this to bed because, as aweful as the situation is, an email is still not proof and not everyone is going to be willing to blindly accept it as truth.

2) Anyone in contact with this Brandie person should tell her to stop worring about all this. If she feels that all outstanding issues have been resolved then they need to forget the "pin world" and worry about more important things. If all the statements in the email are true, then none of them should be giving a seconds thought to what any random pin people on the internet have to say.

Just my two cents...

A pin trading FBI agent .... interesting.

On a different note, I have traded with her and purchased a pin for $85 from her. She has been always prompt and kind.

I am sorry to read about this accident and brain injuries etc. I had actually googled her name and "accident" about 1 month or so ago, nothing came up.

Last edited:
Very Interessting Selen ! I guess I may get easily sucked in as I just goggled and nothing either, but very strange that she hasn't logged in to defend herself . I know when we went at it, we went at it and she had no problem telling me where to hang it up at . Too put it nicely ! :lol: Thats why it seems true that something has happened because I truly believe she'd be here telling us off .

I would have to agree with erudolf. As much as I want to believe said person this is the internet and we don't know who is truly on the other side till we meet them. I have personally meet two members from here and if I hear that something bad happened I would tend to believe it. If the accident was so bad that it almost took her head off it would have been covered or at least a little blimp would have shown up in the town paper. As many of stated they have done google searches on her and they haven't gotten anything about it I would have to believe them. Since people put pretty much everything online now a days that newspapers and news stations put up articles for people who want to read them online and they can't watch the news or don't want to pay for the newspapers.

My college is near a big bus line and there was a nasty accident involving a car and a bus on that line and my friend called me to let me know since I take a bus that goes through where the accident was and I checked a local news station and found the article and I read it to my friends to let them know. Granted I have only meet two members and almost meet someone else (timing was super bad) but I would take everyone's word for what they have said unless otherwise stated that they are lying with the proper proof.

I don't know much about this other than the thread from awhile back. I didn't realize it was still an issue or hot topic of discussion. In reading this there are just two thoughts that popped up into my head:

1) An accident of this magnitude would surely have been covered in a local news paper. Is there anyone that could provide a link to such an article by searching her name and location in relation to recent accidents? Maybe if someone could come up with that it would put all of this to bed because, as aweful as the situation is, an email is still not proof and not everyone is going to be willing to blindly accept it as truth.

2) Anyone in contact with this Brandie person should tell her to stop worring about all this. If she feels that all outstanding issues have been resolved then they need to forget the "pin world" and worry about more important things. If all the statements in the email are true, then none of them should be giving a seconds thought to what any random pin people on the internet have to say.

Just my two cents...

I was going to comment, but I think erudolf and runsgone have already covered it nicely.

As much as I want to believe what we hear is true, we do have to remember this IS the internet, and everything must be taken with a grain of salt. I thoroughly and sincerely doubt that this issue will ever be 100% over, and nothing can ever be proven. We should always remember as a group, "Never make excuses. Your friends don't need them, and your foes won't believe them." -John Wooden

There's really not much to dwell on in this subject. Those that need restitution, I recommend finding a way to do so privately, we obviously know a way to contact "someone" on that end. Those looking for a conversation, we have better conversations to discuss. And those looking to troll, we've beaten the dead horse enough.

Oops, sorry... just realized that was a little too serious even for me.. So I give you: the proper way to eat sushi:

[video=youtube_share;bDL8yu34fz0]http://youtu.be/bDL8yu34fz0[/video]

Please close this thread - nothing good is going to come from it.

Even if you do google searches doesnt mean some small town newspaper is going to put up every article. Maybe I am naive but I like to believe the best in people. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Thats what my son just said Mischief . He was at his friends playing it . I think its a hint for Christmas , but needs the PS3 to go with it as his laser died in his . No wonder he played the darn thing to death .

I agree Caligirl and going to close it !
OK, where did the close the thread box go ?

Just got this : Judy , Brandi is going to call you ! One more message :

Okay I dont understand this I only heard from and I counted 4 people of which all were refunded their money so what is the problem? I am not sure if mom's accident made the paper or news we live in an extremely small town not near a large city. The only photo's that we allowed in icu were the ones the state police came to take in icu you cant even have a cell phone. Now I am not sure exactly how long mom has pin collecting but I know it has been years and until now no problems are these ppl really that ignorant? I am not giving out photo's of my mother without her permission and posting them any where it sounds like these are just awful people and i dont feel comfortable giving out her pictures to people who are strangers to me. I am packing all of mom's pins and other crap to make room for me and my husband to move in with her as she will need help when she does get to come home. I listed the pins I saw that she had marked that she wanted to sell. I am stunned that people are acting that way over what 30.00 pins if that? How many trades purchases whatever you call them did she have before her accident? and how many were just fine? this is just crazy mom has not been on the internet, facebook anything since her accident my sister and I are handling all of her affairs we did notify her friends that we know on facebook and on her phone (which is turned off now) you seem like a nice person and i dont know what happened between the two of you sometimes mom is a very strong personaility and it hits ppl the wrong way. If you would let these "idiots" who are bashing her know if they did not receive their pins (which i have to doubt due to me refunding all the ones i found in packages sitting in her office) they can send me a copy of their trade purchases whatever and after looking at the refunds if i find that they were not paid i will refund their money but i have to insist on some kind of documentation as i have no access to some of her accounts.

Brandi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back