• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled dlrp holy grail! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled dlrp holy grail! :d

PhantomRed

Disney Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I FINALLY GOT ONE OF MY MOST WANTED HOLY GRAILS! :madhatter: I haven't seen this thing on the internet ANYWHERE, and I definitely don't have the money to go to Paris at the Moment, but HERE SHE IS! <3 <3

P4050163.jpg

An non-blurry pic: http://dailybooth.com/MaryLizHicks/14693647

What bothered me is that her eyes are brown, so for a moment I thought the other person sold me a fake pin, but ALAS! It's authentic!

P4050165.jpg

Yep. She's my new favorite. <3

P4050166.jpg

Hey, aw i am really happy for you :) I have seen it on ebay quite a bit though so im surprised you didnt see it there.

I cannot put an ebay link on this post but I will PM you with a link to the pin in your signiture that is on ebay at the moment incase you would like to purchase it.

all the best! x

it is a nice pin but have u seen the le tangled pin it is a stunning pin!

I've seen pretty much all of them (not on the internet, but just pictures) And there are quite a few that impress me, like the one of Rapunzel and Flynn on the Train, and the one of the infamous scene where Flynn's tied to the chair and Rapunzel's standing there with the chair tilted....now those I would love to find...

you will get them :) i only need 4 :( good look with the collection :) and keep a look out for the UK one being released im sure you could get this on DPF with one of us lovly UK traders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back