• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled pin collection

JaxL725

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Huge Tangled collection; dolls, figurines, mugs, blankets, diary's, cosplays, and of course- Pins! My dad was amazing and found me a display case at his job with cork board inside ment for papers, but it's perfect for pins! There's a glass cover that goes over it with a lock and keys :) I thought it was pretty cool, I have a few more pins coming in but I'm so excited I wanted to show the board :)
Updated*
20160701_184754_zpsognhem3a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160708_141411_zpsdmnsdm2g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160708_141516_zps2laakigh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thank you all!
The hardest to obtain was the "chair" pin. I was nervous due to the scrapers that were being made
My boyfriend was amazing and got me the Pink Designer
My newest editions are the two Opening Day pins :) waiting for them to come in the mail; early b-day present to myself :)
If anyone here looking needs the Tangled Fortune Cookie pin or the DSSF gold sun pin let me know :) I have an extra of each

Last edited:
Updated the pictures because I had my pins come in :) I bought 5 for myself as an early 21st birthday present. I went a tad overboard, but I took 2 seprate pictures for them (they are under the origional/first post)
The HTF Chair pin I have shown in the first picture but I couldn't see it well so I took a seprate picture cause it was part of what I just bought.
Huge thanks to Rasputin for the locket/mirror le 250!
And to Clara9271 for the hanging Opening Day!

Last edited:
You have such a great collection! :) And what an awesome way to display them. I'm going to be on the lookout for similar cases! I have a large Snow White collection that I would like to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back