• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Team Docfish still going??

ZAPPED! Team Docfish still going??

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
To say this has been a busy couple of weeks is an understatement. I don't suspect the work load to decrease any time soon (and it's ok). Anyhow, when I arrive home to LBEs, it makes the day so much better!! Today, I actually got home, not to an LBE in MY mail -- someone sent something to my old address, my mom's house! That someone, you ask? A combo zap between Catz and Docfish2u!

The package was pretty big -- I was like, what in the world could it be now? I opened the package, and it contained a bunch of little goodies that I will be putting in my son's easter basket, so thanks guys!! (PS - I will be personally coloring/painting the Cars Canvas and hanging it in his room with a "from Catz and Docfish" on it)!

As for the pins -- GRAIL!!!

Another one bites the dust! And they accompanied a grail with a couple of other wonderful LE Cars pins that will have perfect spots in my Cars Board (which is now finished)!

... As for the grail -- what a surprise to see it was Pin on Pin -- not only do I love that kind of element on pins, but I didn't know THAT ONE was a pin on pin, so it was an additional surprise!!

Thank you so much to the both of you!! Here are the pics:

photo2_zpsb1931cac.jpg

photo1_zps51d319fd.jpg

.. And here we go again with the sideways pics, lol..

You did say on multiple occasions that if something was already in the works that we could still get each other. :lol: Sometimes things just take a little while longer then expected.

Great job Kim!!!

I thought I crushed both of you?

Very nice zap, Alex time to change your signature.

You ever heard of knocked down, but not knocked out? That's what happened with you... when I finish getting back up, I'll come swinging!!

Speaking of the sig, I'm going to need to overhaul a few slides soon! Heh.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the zaps! LOL... you were Catfished!

Ha! I so love this! Too funny! Alex. ..glad you finally received! And even more happy that you're happy! David worked hard on this one too!

As. For MKB or RKB? Aka Rasputin and Mother Knows Best...you guys rock...and in my opinion flattened everyone. ..for a time... as Zag said...down but not out! And Roz knows as we're"Always watching! " love you all...Kim...

Back