Tell us about yourself?

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by 5titch, Jul 22, 2012.

1. PrincessxJasmine89

PrincessxJasmine89 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

How could I not choose Aladdin!? ("I choose you, Aladdin!"... "Call me Al" :lol:)

Definitely the funnest Disney Prince! ^_^ He'd be hot in real life.... :lol: Second pick would be Flynn or Prince Philip <3

Hmm... which movie would you pick to have more pins (e.g. forgotten movies, unpopular movies, etc) :)

2. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

I don't collect Copper or Todd, but I'm going to have to choose Fox and the Hound, since there are less than 50 FATH pins, and its a classic! (If I had to choose a movie I'd personally like more pins from, I'd go with Robin Hood or Sword in the Stone.)

Who is your favorite non-animal Disney sidekick? (You can choose a human sidekick, or an animated object like the characters from BATB or Toy Story.)

3. CheshireCat

CheshireCat Active Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Non-animal? Hmmm...that's a hard one! I'd say probably Mr. Smee!! He's so funny ahaha! And I have a great pin of his.

I'll carry on a bit from your question Sora...

Who's your favourite non-Disney sidekick?? ;) (see what i did there!)

-Charlie

4. PrincessxJasmine89

PrincessxJasmine89 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

I'd have to say Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle (another Ghibli favourite of mine <3) He's hilarious, and voiced by Billy Crystal in the English dub! :)

Hmm.... If you could choose a Disney Princess or Prince to be your best friend, who would it be?

5. PixiePost

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

That's a difficult question. Of the princesses, I think I'd choose either Pocahontas, Mulan, or Jasmine, because they all kind of kick ass. I have a feeling Cinderella, Snow, and Aurora would quickly get on my nerves... and Belle is too much like myself (lost in her own world, reading books and wishing she had a more exciting life).

If I were to choose a male instead, I think I'd go for Tarzan, because I think it would be fun to hang out with animals and swing from the trees all day long. (Okay, so Tarzan isn't a prince. Still...)

If you were to live in any Disney domicile, which would you choose? This includes all the castles, of course, but also all the other places Disney characters have resided in. (Cottages, houses, hollows, undersea kingdoms, etc...)

6. Deanopeez

Deanopeez Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The Lost Boys' tree house! :)

What is your biggest hobby other than pin trading?

7. Disxar

Disxar the one and only.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I havn't stayed at any of the resorts yet, but my first choice of one would be the Animal Kingdom Lodge <3 Or to say in Cinderella's castle. That would be pretty cool.

If you could only ride one disney ride for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

EDIT:
    I answered the wrong question...I don't even know what page I was looking at...*face palm*

BUT ANYWAYS.
    LOL what other hobby?!?
    And thenext question will still be the one I asked up there^^^^^

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  8. PixiePost

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

I'm not sure which question to answer, so I'll just answer both:

My biggest hobby aside from pin trading would probably be reading.
    If I could only ride one Disney ride for the rest of my life, it would probably be the Haunted Mansion.

If you could only watch one current television show, which one would you pick?

9. Disxar

Disxar the one and only.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Adventure Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

10. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    456   0   0

Hard call! I'd say pepperoni pizza... But on a different day it could be a cheese burger! >.<

If you could go back in time or into a fictional world and throw a water balloon at someone, who would it be and why? (note, your balloon cannot change the course of history or the plot of the story. it's just for the lols...)

~Merlin

11. jlearn

jlearn Aspiring Non-Lurker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I would whip one at Lee Harvey Oswald.

What is your favorite DCL stage show?