• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you BugCatcherJenna :)

ZAPPED! Thank you BugCatcherJenna :)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone! It has been a great last few weeks! I have received 2 zaps and now a third today!
I don't know what I do to deserve these zaps, but thank you!
So, a couple of days ago, BugCatcherJenna, posted on my thread stating she had a pin I needed for my Wreck it Ralph collection! Unfortunately, I had nothing to trade for it :(
Later, she PM'd me and asked me for my address to send this pin:
pin92881

It's FELIX!! I received it today with a beautiful note and sticker from HKDL! Thank you Jenna! May all the pin karma be given to you ;) Thank you so much for helping with my WiR collection! I truly appreciate it :)
Lots of love! Happy Thanksgiving!
Erika <3

Back