Thank you for your prayers

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by tiggermickey, Jul 13, 2017.

1. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Hi everyone
    First off thank you Li for posting the update for prayers ,I will tell you now what it is .
    i had a huge bump /moh on my right ear ,it got huge in less than a month ,I went to make an appt with my normal skin dr ,but could not get to see him until August 8 ,after that ..a few days past and the lump had gotten bigger ,so I made an appt with the other skin dr that works with my normal one ,I saw her right away ,she took it off and they were on vacation during the week of July 4th ,I got the call on July 10th ,my 55 birthday that the lump was skin cancer ,I completely lost it ,I did not know what to do ,so I called Larry home from work ,he came ASAP and then called my dear sister Sandy and told her ,we were both crying badly ,as she's having her own health problems ,I am a member of pearlverts unite a pearl group I admind and told them too ,they are behind me 100% ,and posted on Facebook and I have so many wonderful friends and some family praying for me as you are too and I really appreciate it ,I go to surgery on July 25th ,the surgeon will be taking tissue testing it and will continue to take tissue until the cancer is removed ,I might not have an ear left ,but the cancer will be gone ,I hope it takes the first time .
    i hate that I am going thru this again,I did 8 yrs ago and now again.i want to thank you all for your continued prayers as I will need them ,you guys are the best ,thank you all love everyone here .judy

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

[​IMG]

Once again, sending a ton of pixie dust and hugs your way. You've got this, and you have a bundle of support from all of us. <3 Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

[​IMG]

I'm so sorry, Judy.

Here for you if you ever want to talk...

4. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

I will keep you in my prayers as long as you need, and them some. :) :hug:

5. Story

Story Active Member

Rating - 100%
    273   0   0

Adding to the already cute hug gifs in this thread (plus it includes a Judy):

[​IMG]

Wishing for all the best Judy and will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult time <3

6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Thank you for the update. I pray that it takes the first time, too! We love you, Judy!

7. Pinfun

Pinfun Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Thanks for the update Judy. Still sending best wishes and prayers your way.:hug:

8. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Sending you all the pixie dust and warm hugs imaginable.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

9. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Sending you prayers and loads of pixie dust. Hoping you only need the one surgery.

10. Xanaduhaz

Xanaduhaz Clinically Pinsane

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sorry for this horrible thing you have to go through. Hope one surgery is enough and many prayers and pixie dust being sent your way

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

11. Mickeyplutofan

Mickeyplutofan Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Judy, you'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes ok ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Leatherneck26

Leatherneck26 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I am also fighting cancer. It just plain sucks. My prayers are with you. hang in there, keep fighting. Dont give up! If we can do anything please let us know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sending lots of pixie dust your way. Hope it's all good after the first surgery!!

14. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

I will keep sending hugs and pixie dust and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

15. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I can't believe I missed this thread, I'm wishing you the best, Judy!

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

16. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Thank you guys ,they got it out but it took two times to do it ,I have a big part of my right ear gone,but I am alive and now a two time skin cancer survivor ,the prayers worked and I thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I don't know what cancer thought it was doing, I guess it's just a sore loser. I'm so proud of you, Judy! :D
    [​IMG]

18. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

That is great news! So happy to hear you're ok and a 2 time survivor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

So happy they where able to remove it!

20. theoucharis

theoucharis Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Glad to hear that they were able to take it out and that you are on the mend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

21. Story

Story Active Member

Rating - 100%
    273   0   0

That's wonderful news Judy!!! :hug: